Kingdom of Heaven Ministries is a Society registered with the Government of Pakistan since 2006 and as a Corporation in Texas U.S.A Feb.2013..Kingdom of Heaven Ministries is a vibrant and diverse Christian community, where people live and learn together as they seek to grow as disciples and serve God with their lives.
KOHM Members are from different places, with different callings, different churches, and yet are united by a love for God and His people. It is a unique learning environment where study, discipleship, personal transformation and practical application go hand in hand.
Kingdom of Heaven Ministries is a Non-Profit Christian Organization working for the spiritual and academic uplifting through the Love of God and Savior Lord Jesus Christ in all ages for all nations around the world. The basic theme is to fight against poverty and hunger in the present world, enriched them with the true values of knowledge and power to earn an honest living and be productive and blessings for the world in return. The focus of work is also to seek the lost, bring back the strayed, bind up the injured, and strengthen the weak in and through the Love of Christ Jesus.
The Kingdom of Heaven High School opened its doors in 2002 in the Meher Town Christian slum east of Lahore city. It provided a future and a hope for a community of several hundred poor Christian families with no other access to education. Many thousands of Pakistani Christians are destined to live their lives as illiterate laborers, domestic servants of the rich and sweepers in homes and offices. There is no dignity for Christians and no hope of a better future. The KOHM High School has changed the horizon for a community, offering the possibility of a life of dignity and respect.
- To make disciples of all nations and to baptize them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Mathew 28:19)
- To create a spiritual family where everyone is loved and accepted. (Ephesians I:6)
- To provide a platform where everyone talents, gifts and abilities are utilized.(1 Peter 4:10)
- To train and raise leaders for the Body of Christ.(2 Timothy 2:2)
- To provide free education for the poor, orphans and deserving children