|Kingdom of Heaven Ministries is a Non-Profit Christian Organization working for the spiritual and academic uplifting through the Love of God and Savior Lord Jesus Christ in all ages for all nations around the world. The basic theme is to fight against poverty and hunger in the present world, enriched them with the true values of knowledge and power to earn an honest living and be productive and blessings for the world in return.The focus of work is also to seek the lost, bring back the strayed, bind up the injured and strengthen the weak in and through the Love of Christ Jesus.Kingdom of Heaven Ministries running its operation of services to the world while holding its registered offices in Pakistan and USA..
- To provide free education for the poor, orphans and deserving children
- To give spiritual and physical education,books, clothes and other necessities.
- To give access to technical and professional studies
- To provide free medical assistance to children in special need.
- To plan and develop outreach programs with the Word of God.
- To work among widows, destitute and other poverty-stricken people in underdeveloped areas.
- To arrange Sunday School and Bible study programs.
- To make disciples of all nations and to baptize them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Mathew 28:19)
- To create a spiritual family where everyone is loved and accepted. (Ephesians I:6)
- To provide a platform where everyone talents, gifts and abilities are utilized.(1 Peter 4:10)
- To train and raise leaders for the Body of Christ.(2 Timothy 2:2)
- There has been great progress in the Kingdom of Heaven School in the past year, thanks to the support and prayers of God people.
- In October 2010 the school obtained registration as a High School from the Board of Education
- As a requirement of registration the school installed a library (still in need of more books) and a Science lab.
- The school has grown in size from 367 to 650 students, all from Christian families with little other opportunity to attend school.
- The 2012 results of the Class 9 and 10 was 80%. In 2013 there are 37 students(9th+10th)who are going to appear for their final Board exams. Good results raise the standards and give real hope to the Christian community.